Privacy and Security
"We do not collect information we do not need, and we do not give information to anyone who does not need it. Period!"
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT?:
The information we collect is very minimal: name, address, phone number, email address and payment information. Your phone number will only be used to contact you if there is a question about your order. The email address is used to notify you when your card is charged and, again, when your order is shipped. We also send informational email newsletters. Your physical address may be used to send you an updated catalog from time to time.
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU SHARE WITH OTHERS?:
Only information that is required for the processing of your order is exchanged with any third parties. Examples of third party companies that may require some of your information are:
- Merchant Banking Providers: for the processing of your charge card transaction.
- Shipping Providers: like UPS for the delivery of your order.
We will never sell, rent or lease any of your information with other entities for the purpose of marketing. What you share with us, stays with us.
We take the protection of your information very seriously. Many precautions are taken to help insure that your shopping experience on our web site is both safe and secure.
- We utilize 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) provided by Go Daddy Turbo SSL for the encryption of any personal information you provide. This is a very strong form of encryption that allows information to be safely passed from one location to another.
- Multiple firewalls have been put in place. A firewall is a barrier that allows only authorized traffic through to our web servers. It safeguards our website and your information.
- Our web site is scanned and tested daily by McAfee's Security Scan Services to confirm that it is "McAfee Secure". McAfee tests for any breakdowns in security by challenging the web site's firewalls and other forms of protection that have been put into place.