R-30 Double Ratchet Fruit Press
Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 5:30 PM CST
Sat: 9 AM - 1 PM CST
FREE SHIPPING to the 48 states and available all year round.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: [PR320] This traditional R-30 Ratchet Press is ideal for someone who makes 15, 25 or 50 gallons of wine at a time. It's a rugged, commercial-quality press that will provide you with many years of use. It can be used to press a variety of fruits, from blackberries to pears. And, it's strong enough to press the pulp all the way down to barely damp. You won't be missing a drop.
VERY EFFICIENT: The double-ratchet design provides a fast way to crank down pressure on the fruit without loosing leverage. It also features a convenient, two-piece, breakaway basket that allows you to quickly remove the spent pulp between pressings.
PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT: The Ratchet Press is not a toy. It's the real thing. Produced by Marchisio S.p.A. of Italy, a recognized world leader of winery equipment since 1950. The ratcheting head is made of cast-iron; the screw is made of solid steel stock; the collection basin is made of heavy-gauge, stamped steel; and the basket is made of oak hardwood.
- Over all dimensions are 21" wide by 21" deep and 39-1/2" high.
- The basket dimensions are 14" in diameter by 17" tall.
- Maximum pulp capacity is approximately 80 pounds.
- Each pressing will yield roughly a 5 gallons of juice, depending on the fruit being pressed.
- The hardwood pressing plate is 1-5/8" thick and comes in 2 pieces two fit around the screw.
- The press also comes with 4 pressing blocks to stack between the pressing plate and ratchet head.
- Each of the 3 legs can be bolted down for maximum leverage.
Click Here To read over the directions that are provided with the Double Ratchet Fruit Press.