[FP560] This homebrew grain mill is an ineradicable value. It's a twin roller design that works beautifully as a barley mill, but it also works great for large varieties of other grains, including: corn, rye, wheat, etc.
It has an adjustable setting for controlling the gap between the twin rollers that allows you to get a perfect crush, regardless of what's being processed.
The crank shaft of this twin roller mill is extra long. You'll have plenty of clearance to crank the handle without hitting the side of the collection bucket. You can also attach a hand drill to the crank shaft with no additional hardware.This homebrew grain mill will crush up to 6 lbs. per minute with a drill turning 500 rpms.
This homebrew grain mill includes a solid wooden base that lets you sit it over the opening of a bucket. The base is strategically shaped to fit over an array of different bucket openings.
- The hopper holds up to 10 pounds of grain, and is made of sturdy aluminum.
- The twin rollers are made of solid stainless steel and are 5 inches long.
- The rollers rotate in bearings, mounted in two precision bearing plates.
- Total Height: 13.25"
- Total Width (with handle): 17"
- Total Depth: 12"
- Hopper Opening: 9.75" x 9.75"