Glass Carboy Handle
Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 5:30 PM CST
Sat: 9 AM - 1 PM CST
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: [BW710] The Glass Carboy Handle will allow you to get-a-grip when washing and sanitizing your glass carboys. Its rubberized, vinyl coating makes it easy for wet hands to hold. Very handy when dealing with soapy glass or keeping carboys steady when moving them from point A to B. The Glass Carboy Handle is easy to put on. It fits securely underneath the lip of the carboy and tightens down with the simple turning of a wing-nut. You can lock the handle into any position that`s convenient for you. The Glass Carboy Handle will work with either our 3, 5 and 6 gallon carboys. Not meant for carrying full carboys.
- Makes managing your carboys easier when cleaning or sanitizing.
- Has a rubberized, vinyl coating for easy gripping.
- Easy to put on. Securely fastens by tightening a single wing-nut.
- The Glass Carboy Handle will work with either our 3, 5, or 6 Gallon Glass Carboys.
- Not meant for carrying full carboys.
Q Thomas (Wyalusing, PA)
Will your Glass Carboy Handle work with your plastic carboys.
No, it will not. If you were to pull up on the plastic carboy by the neck where the carboy handle is, it would cause the plastic to cave in. This product can only be used on the glass wine making carboys as glass is much stronger than plastic.