(TMP210) Ideal for keeping the temperature controlled during fermentation, the Johnson Digital Temperature Controller overrides the internal thermostat, keeping the temperature exactly where you set it in either a heater or freezer. A must for homebrewers wanting more control over fermentation. Easy installation, just plug the controller into an outlet, then plug your appliance into the controller.
- Used to heat or cool a fermentation environment.
- Will allow you to convert your chest type freezers into a home draft dispensing system.
- Can be used with a heater to activate when temperature falls to low.
- Sensor probe monitors the inside temperature while easy to read LCD displays on the outside.
- Sensor probe cable is approx 6ft long.
- Create the perfect temperature for doing true Lagering.
- No special wiring needed.
- 6ft extension cord with plug and 6ft lead plug.
- Adjustable -30F to 212F.
- Adjustable in 1 deg increments.
- Produced by Johnson Controls #A419ABC-3C.