5 Gallon Collapsible Fermenting Jug
Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 5:30 PM CST
Sat: 9 AM - 1 PM CST
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT: [CJ140] The 5 Gallon Collapsible Jug works great for fermenting odd-sized or partial batches. Just put whatever amount of juice you have into the jug; attach and air-lock (not included), and then collapse the fermenter down to remove any excess headspace. See our Air-Lock Adapter Screw Cap for a slick way of attaching our Senior Air-Lock to the threaded opening, or you can use our 6-1/2 Rubber Stopper to fit an air-lock. The Collapsible Jug`s opening can also be fitted with our Plastic Jug Faucet for easy tranferring or racking of your wine. All items sold separately. The 5 Gallon Collapsible Jug comes with a screw cap that will completely seal the jug. You can also seal the Collapsible Jug using our 38mm Poly-Seal Screw Caps. Recommend for fermentation only. Not recommended for long-term storage.
- Works great for fermenting odd-sized or partial batches.
- The Collapsible Jug`s maximum capacity is 5 gallons.
- Our Senior Air-Lock can be attached by using our Air-Lock Adapter Screw Cap. Not included.
- You can also attach our Plastic Jug Faucet for easy transferring of your wine. Not included.
- Comes with a 38mm screw cap for sealing up the container.
- The Collapsible jug can also be sealed with our 38mm Poly-Seal Screw Caps.
- The open can also be fitted with a Size 6-1/2 Rubber Stopper.
- Recommended for fermentation only.
Q Clay (Monticello, IA)
Can you please tell me what the 5 Gallon Collapsible Fermentation Jug is made out of?
The Collapsible Fermentation Jug is made from FDA approved flexible polyethylene.